2017 Audi Q5
2017 BMW X3
Looking for power, luxury, and a stunning array of new entertainment technologies, all at an accessible price? Well, listen up: the new 2017 Audi Q5 has entered the market, and it's turning heads all over South Carolina. Not only does this year's new Q5 provide you with ample power and a wealth of driver assist features, but it also boasts a range of stunning entertainment and connectivity technologies and comes embedded with a broad spectrum of reliable safety features, too. Learn more before heading to Audi Hilton Head for a tour and test drive!
Let's begin with engine power. The Audi Q5 is unquestionably one powerful vehicle:
- 2017 Audi Q5 - In the Audi, you'll be able to choose between two engines: a 2.0L TFSI engine and an even more powerful 3.0L TFSI V6 behemoth that churns out simply exhilarating amounts of horsepower. You can expect the 2.0 engine to pound out 220 hp, while the 3.0L will get as much as 272 hp. You can also look forward to Audi's unique quattro all-wheel drive for smoother handling.
- 2017 BMW X3 - While the BMW can get as much as 300 hp when equipped with the right engine, it does not offer the handling and precision that Audi's quattro all-wheel drive does.
Now let's turn to technologies. Here, too, the Audi shines, with a host of singular entertainment and connectivity devices:
- 2017 Audi Q5 - For example, the Audi will give you an advanced MMI navigation system that keeps you abreast of all developments on the road, as well as Audi Connect and Audi Cruise Control. Listen to your favorite tunes via Audi's Bang & Olufsen Sound System that provides 14 speakers and 505 watts of power to keep the music blasting throughout drives both long and short.
- 2017 BMW X3 - The BMW will offer a Head-Up Display, a Navigation device, and various Remote Services, too, but it does not provide speakers of the same quality as Audi's Bang & Olufsen sound system, or as comprehensive of a navigation system as that of the Audi.
Last but not least, the Audi is also equipped with a wide range of reliable safety devices:
- 2017 Audi Q5 - Not only does the Audi give you a Side Assist program to keep you and your passengers as safe as possible when on the highway, but it also provides Electronic Stability Control, an Offroad Mode, Traction Control, and even a Front Passengers Occupant Detection device for airbags.
- 2017 BMW X3 - To be sure, the X3 comes with safety systems like Surround View and Active Cruise Control with Stop and Go, but the BMW does not provide a feature similar to the Audi's Offroad Mode.
Test Drive the New 2017 Audi Q5 Today!
Interested in experiencing the prowess of the 2017 Audi Q5 for yourself? Head to Audi Hilton Head to take it out for a test drive! Our dealership is located at 137 Auto Mall Blvd. in Hardeeville, SC, and you can feel free to contact us online of call us at (888) 466-1735 if you have any questions or would like to set up a test drive in advance. We look forward to getting you behind the wheel of an Audi Q5!